Wednesday 17 August 2011

Featured Artist for August 2011 - 24 Works on Permanent Display

 


Imagine my surprise and delight when I was chosen as Featured Artist of the Month for the High Quality Images Group on Redbubble.  I was jumping up and down with excitement, but also paralysed with fear.  24 of my works all together under scrutiny by some of the best artists on RB, plus I had to write about myself!  That was the most difficult part.  I needn't have worried though, almost 300 visitors in the first day, and I was humbled and moved to tears by the comments, beginning with the introduction by the group's amazing host, Rosehaven, who said:

"If I had a purple crayon" by ChrisArmytage
"She’s a gorgeous girl ,our Chris & boy was I looping the loop when I finally managed to twist her arm to be our Featured Artist for August !!!
from the moment I happened upon Chris Armytage ,her work has captivated me , Chris shows so much soul , it lifts me beyond reality and flies me to the heavens , so touching ,so richly textured,so inspiring & so ,so beautiful! How honoured I am to present Chris and her wondrous images as August FEATURED ARTIST for HIGH QUALITY IMAGES"

Wow, what an exciting month it's been. Now, I'm gearing up for the SoJie 12 Exhibition at the end of the month. More about that soon ...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment